Monday, April 26, 2010

PANIC! COMMUNIST INVASION


Was riding my bike along Route 5 when I saw this obvious sign of a possible/imminent communist invasion. The sandbar in St. John's Pond had rocks arranged in the form of a hammer and sickle! PANIC!

My guess is that this is a signal to communist bomb planes to know where to drop bombs/propaganda pamphlets.

If this invasion is going to happen, then I for one welcome our new communist overlords (in the hopes that they do not eat/enslave me).

Heard that it's changed around a few times, saying USA and maybe other stuff, haven't seen it myself though.

Hope someone like St. Mary's Today sees this and writes about communist liberal arts college kids or some bullshit.

<3 u shitty journalism (feel like I can relate/am in the same boat)

No comments:

Post a Comment