Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Green Bathrooms

Joanne Goldwater sent out an email this morning about the changes to the bathrooms. I'm assuming it was an all student email, but she always does "undisclosed recipients" so it's hard to tell.

I really like the new paper towel dispensers, because in the past you could easily grab 10-50 paper towels at a time, which was a huge waste. On the other hand, it makes it hard to grab 10-50 paper towels at a time when you spill something or have some other mess to clean up.

I don't like the new toilet paper dispensers though, they are kinda lame. I find it a lot harder to rip the paper from the roll or something. I just can't deal with them I guess.

But I mean overall it's pretty rad that SMCM its taking more green intiatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment