Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Registration Extension

Oh goodness St. Mary's, not enough classes for the First Years :[

So registration has been extended, and more 100 and 200 level classes are being added. If I was a first year and couldn't even register for 12 credits I would probably be going crazy. Personally I wish they just left online registration open for a month or two because it's nice having the option of going back and changing classes around.

I wonder if the issue is too many First Years. The triple of lax bros next door were sad over their lack of being able to get into classes. I was thinking about consoling them, but then I decided to play Mario Kart instead.

Mario Kart :3

I still need to try switching from Frisbee Golf to Lifeguarding, because I got an error last time.

1 comment: