Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SGA Meeting 9/14/2010

Some highlights

Chief Santiago came, what a cute man, he seems real chill.  Tryna talk with students about stuff.  He defended his title of Chief.  Initially I thought it was kinda silly/lame, but he has a good reason for it, I mean he really earned it.

SENOIR CLASS CRAB FEAST ALL ARE INVITED

umm....I forget????

Alex Walls acted sillyMor

Becky White said something funny

Jes Harvey said Holy F*** instead of Holy Fuck.  To be honest, I really hate when people feel like they cannot say fuck.  Like, if they have a reason that is based on morals or religion, I guess that is okay, but we are all adults and should be able to deal with the word 'fuck'.  More importantly, HOLY FUCK IS COMING!!!

It was a good meeting.  Bayless gave her 'I am not texting, I am telling people important things' speech which was cool.  Feel like that was inspired by this blog maybe, can't even remember, it was year ago.

It was a good meeting, will discuss more later maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Ken Benjes, we need a RedBox. ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam Matthai tried that last year, redbox doesnt want to though or soemthing

    ReplyDelete
  3. dvdnow.net

    same system, no brand name, specialize in getting these things up where redbox refuses to go.

    ReplyDelete