Thursday, January 29, 2009

SGA Publicity Committee Meeting

Yesterday I went to Iben Ricket's house with John Campbell and a new girl Sam White. Sam is a freshman from QA and she seemed pretty average. John of course talked about SafeRide a lot. Iben had Double Stuffed Oreos and Tostitos Scoops and Salsa. I fucking love Scoops so much, like I get offended if I am at a party with chips and salsa and the chips are not scoops. I just can't deal with real corn chips anymore after having the ease of scoops. Also she said that she got Double Stuffed Oreos so that she did not look cheap, but John and I were too busy eating them to listen to what she was saying. Oreos are so good, but I haven't had them in a long time.

Moving on, we discussed a few topics like SGA giving out frisbees wit the SGA logo. Speaking of the logo, Publicity Committee is trying to make an SGA logo, but none of us are good at logo design so we are planning on having a contest with 50$ gift card to whoever makes the logo we like the most.

Also we talked about these plywood cubes that UNC has. I don't have any pictures, but imagine a 8x3 foot sheet of plywood. Now imagine four of them put together into a cube. Students and clubs can paint things on these, like advertisements for club events or whatever they want. I think it's a pretty sweet idea, and gives the students an opportunity to express themselves creatively. Radical!

1 comment:

  1. ken update ken update ken update

    is february and i want more smcmlolblog

    ReplyDelete