Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crab Pizza


The Great Room offers many types of pizza, from the obvious cheese and pepperoni, to much rarer flavors such as the bacon cheeseburger pizza and the elusive buffalo chicken pizza (my favorite from Kohlers, I have seen this three times total in the Great Room). This morning at brunch I saw something which must be the rarest pizza of all...crab pizza. It appeared to have some sort of snow crab topping on the pizza, cut into small circles, almost like a cut-up raddish. The crab was plentiful too, with over a dozen pieces on each slice. It was truly an amazing dish. I felt honored to have been able to try it. I made the picture in MS Paint, it took several hous.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't believe I missed this I need to stop waking up at 3 on weekends.
    This is Bobbles by the way.

    ReplyDelete