Monday, December 8, 2008

Daily Grind Shortages


There is a food shortage at the Grind. There is no easy mac, all of the cookies and crackers and goldfish are gone, and it is very depressing. Everyone has decided to start living in the library and travel to the Grind every few hours for energy. This is depressing because I wanted easy mac but they had none. Luckily, Ben Casto went in the back for me and got some. We had to buy some because we may or may not have eaten four packets of Jake Wines' easy mac on Saturday.

Sorry Jake.

Also at the end of this post is a video advertisement. I don't know what it will be about, but it should be exciting.

Edit: For me the video is of Chris Prillo. I forgot all about this guy, but like eight years ago he had a show on the television where he talked about nerdy computer stuff and helping people with their computer problems.

Edit 2: Another video was two dads talking about head lice. One of them mentioned putting condoms on the heads of children. I fully support this idea.

Also click on the image for a disgustingly hi-res photo of easy mac courtesy wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment