Monday, October 27, 2008

Class of 2011 Meeting

I went to the Class of 2011 Meeting that was held tonight. Apparently I am the first person to ever attend one of their meetings. This is kinda depressing really. The meeting was about 10 minutes and they kept asking me questions about my opinions on what they were doing. It was creepy at first, but I can see where they were coming from and it was just cute after awhile :3

Also I somewhat feel bad that I have a 2010 shirt but not the 2011 shirt. Also 2009 shirt sucks. I hope that 2012 makes an awesome shirt.

Speaking of shirts, the week of November 15thish I think they are planning to be selling shirts in the campus center, and then have a "wear you shirt" day. Exciting stuff!

So, if you aren't busy you should go to one of their meetings so that they are less depressed. It's every few Mondays at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment