Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ham

I was walking into midnight breakfast after an adventure to Cerro Grande with roommates and a dozen others (during which Catherine Karuna and I sang 'Proud to be an American' which was really fun and the guys there put Sombreros on our heads as we sang which we appreciated greatly) when Dr. Urgo said hello and that we missed out on him cutting us ham!  But I got Dean Bayless to cut me some, which was a small slice but I wasn't that hungry so I was very satisfied and actually happy to get a small slice (she offered to cut another but like I said I was satisfied).

Anyway midnight breakfast was great.  Not as great when I was the head of the food committee, but still great (jk it was really good tonight).

4 comments:

  1. umm made nick hughes eat ham, as no one turns down ham from JUrgo. Not if they value their dignity. not if they're American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANIC: URGO FORCING JEWS AND MUSLIMS TO CONSUME THE DEVIL'S FLESH/HAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a vegetarian, and i was force fed ham at midnight breakfast, but while I was being held down, I realized vegetarianism wasn't enough to save me, so I converted to be a Jew AND a Muslim and THEY STILL FORCE FED ME!!!

    Made up for it with donuts though.

    ReplyDelete