Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

How did yall enjoy the first day of school?  Did you make 'friends'?  Or 'enemies'?  Kinda wish I had a mortal enemy that I could battle on the regular.  In high school I used to have light sabre battles with a fellow student on the way to our last class of the day.  Wish I had that relationship with someone.  Gonna go on craigslist Casual Encounters to find a light sabre enemy.

What kinda classes are yall takin?  SMPs???  Disney Bio?  Wish they had a class about cartoons here.  Saw some depressing stuff today like trees that were bent in the wrong direction, I think there is a HULK monster on campus, gonna blog about it later when I figure out how to upload pictures from my cellular device.

Also First Years all look like babies.

1 comment:

  1. the lightpost in front of calvert that is really bend and funny.
    - echo

    ReplyDelete