Monday, September 28, 2009

Mesa Hispana

I don't like this all-student email that I got a half an hour ago because it is all in capital letters, and it is all in Spanish (I think), but I don't know how to read Spanish so I feel stupid. Actually upon closer inspection I think I can translate some

HOLA A TODOS,

HEllo to Everyone

MI NOMBRE ES SONIA Y SOY ARGENTINA, SOY LA NUEVA SPANISH TA EN ST MARY'S Y QUERIA INVITAR A TODOS LOS HISPANOHABLANTES A COMPARTIR UN ESPACIO PARA VALORAR NUESTRA LENGUA E INVITAR A AQUELLOS QUE DESEEN PRACTICAR ESPAÑOL Y CONOCER NUEVAS CULTURAS.

My name is Sony and I am the country of Agrentina, and I am a new Spanish. the St marys invites you to speak spanish and to compare with our invitation to practice spanish and learn about new cultures

"MESA HISPANA"

ESTA ABIERTA PARA TODOS LOS QUE QUIERAN SER PARTE DE UNA EXPERIENCIA INTERCULTURAL.

Albatros's all that experience culture with hot new ladies parts Quran

LOS ESPERO

THE SPIRIT

TODOS LOS MARTES DE 12 A 1 Y LOS JUEVES DE 6 A 7 EN EL "GREAT ROOM"

today monday at 12 and 1 but also thursday at 6 to 7 in the el greato room

SALUDOS A TODOS Y ESPERO VERLOS PRONTO

SONIA

Spanish isn't really that difficult of a language, but I haven't had any classes since sophomore year of high school. Either way I think I did ok in translating. Also they should send out the email in English as well I think.

Also if someone wants to tell me what this really means that would be cool

No comments:

Post a Comment