Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PANIC: Great Room Planning to Serve Blood

PANIC:  It would appear that the Great Room is going to be serving blood today.  I am not sure what else they could mean by food that is inspired by the series Twilight.

Yes, the Great Room is literally serving Twilight inspired food today.  Not sure how I feel about this.  Mostly feel that this is dumb, but also it is sort of a cute idea.  If they had done Star War Saturday then I would have thought this was awesome.  I just don't understand what they could serve other than blood via vampires eat blood.

Also, does anyone else love the Blade movies?  Best vampire movies.

Also, thanks to Hannah B for finding this GEM.

2 comments:

  1. HEUHEUHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHUHEEUHEEUHUEHEHEUHUHEUEHEUHEEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHHEUH

    U GIBI BLOD ELS I ROPORT JOO.

    ReplyDelete