Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jurgo Street Sign

President Urgo got a new sign for his house.  He posted it on facebook so that potential stalkers will now have a much easier time stalking him, which I think is really considerate to those potential stalkers.  More people should try to make life easier for stalkers, because there is already a lot of (justifiable) social stigma attached to stalking.


Looking at the sign itself, it would appear to be a mid 18th century New England design (via that is my initial guess).  It looks like a very pretty sign, and there appears to be something attached on the right side of it.  Is it a mailbox?  Some sort of box that has pamphlets that give stalkers even more information?  It's hard to say, and I won't know until it's nicer out and I ride my bicycle by.  Not because I'm stalking, but because his house is on a really nice bike route.  First I ride up to Cook's and buy a slice of pizza or possible some beverage, and then ride back on the scenic route which happens to contain his current residence.

Assuming there isn't a mailbox attached, I wonder if the mailbox also has his house number.  That would be kinda redundant, but it would also be a pain to remove the number from the mailbox.  CONUNDRUMS ABOUND


What do yall think about this sign???

2 comments: