Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yelled At!!!

I was trying to take photos a half an hour ago of the Inauguration and then I was yelled at by Public Safety!  I just wanted photos of the podium via podiums are cute.  Here is the photo


This is what the podium for tomorrow will look like.  I nearly went to Public Safety jail for taking this photo!  Okay really I understand their yelling at anyone who was in the tent, and they were nice and really just asked me to leave, but w/e if there is a tent in front of my house I want to be able to walk in it.

Also there are FUCKING CHANDELIERS IN THIS TENT wtf


I mean I have a tent, it is a small two person backpacking tent (which in real person terms is a one person tent via it is small) but this is a fucking fancy ass tent.  WHO PUTS CHANDELIERS IN A TENT???  It's pretty cool though.  Also cool having a Public Safety car on the Greens all night.  Not that cool thought.  I was talking to roommates about this.  It would kinda suck to be on 'sit on the stage and yell at drunk kids duty' tonight.  But whatever.

Moral of the story is I got legit PHOTOS.

4 comments: