Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Formal

There is a Spring Formal this Saturday.  A few emails have been sent out about it recently, but they have made me sad for one important reason....

They are no longer advertising the event as a part of the Tolkein Society and Anthro club!  This was the sole reason I wanted to attend!  Usually dances and such are held by groups like Dance Club or BSU and other groups, but never by incredibly nerdy and academic clubs!

I am overly excited for this event because of that reason, but it makes me sad that they have compromised their values and stopped advertising who is sponsoring it.

Either way I think it will be nice to have a classy dance event, and it should be pretty radtastic.  I think I will swing by to see what kind of music they are playing.  I hope their event is a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment