Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SGA Meeting 11/10/09

SGA Meeting. There are so many dirty hippies here, I don't know why. They are exciting me. This is glorious.

8:10 - Meeting is starting!

8:15 - blah blah blah

8:16 - Chancellor's Point Club thing. I read the Constitution but I don't get it. But I think this is why the hippies are here. I think it's about environmental learning and doing stuff or something. Apparently Chancellor's point is that point to the left of the Point. I guess this is cool.

8:22 - We are voting. It passed! Hippies are leaving now, I will miss them.

8:23 - Mark Snyder is presenting his bill which is about having a van that would drive to DC one weekend a month. Pretty coolio I guess.

8:29 - blah blah blah

8:46 - blah blah blah to the maxxxxxxx

8:55 - blah blah blah we are finally done talking about this. Postponing taking any action on this

9:04 - Meeting is wrapping up

9:11 - Meeting was kinda boring, and I am sleepy

9:16 - Adam Matthai just said that he is tryna get RedBox on campus. Fuck yessssss. They have one at UMD and it's cool

9:18 - Meeting over


19 comments:

  1. I mean Mary Snyder is my grandma and she's pretty sweet so it's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chancellors point has an old museum on its grounds. It would make for a kick ass nature center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took an axe from the chancellors point museum. Also many things from inside it.

    There is a lot of bat poop in the attic.

    It was glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah woah woah, is this the same place that you guys raided freshman year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I am not a hippie.

    2. Stop writing mean things about people that present at SGA meetings. It's not funny and not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see what was mean about it. I thought it was a great idea for a club, especially more so than 90% of the other clubs that come through, and I hope that they are successful because it sounds like something that could turn out to be really great. Chill out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think this one was mean, but the one about Guy was pretty harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I agree. Well, it wasn't actually about Guy; when I wrote "Guy is here talking about his SMP for student speakout", I was referring to A guy, not Guy Kilpatric; it was a typo. Regardless his presentation was really shoddy and hard to understand which was annoying, and I felt like he should have prepared more, especially if he is going to ask the SGA to help fund the project.

    Also I was probably just in a bad mood. But you definitely have a point and I will take it into consideration. Godspeed you

    ReplyDelete
  9. You shouldn't put your picture on your blog. This is a small campus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What does that even mean? It's no secret who writes this, and it shouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ken Benjes is a hero

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ken Benjes protection agency, STAT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm confused as to why everyone is getting so worked about about this blog. It's called SMCM LOL, for goodness sakes. CALM DOWN. LEARN TO LAUGH. Sheeeeeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. People are getting worked up because you are an SGA member and you are writing about meetings..i think it is great to have a blog but your using your position in SGA to talk shit about people (weather you think you are or not) and as someone who has presented in front of SGA before- what your doing makes it a very unwelcoming place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe over-sensitivity is mildly humourous

    ReplyDelete